I want to get my hair cut short while still keeping my bangs but I’m too scared of possibly looking remotely like Justin Bieber.
Depends on what you call “draw,” haha
The first time I tried to drawfag I actually took your request for Terezi and Karkat playing dreamcast.
I don’t draw too often anymore though, other than doodles from time to time.
And yeah, I was the one behind socks Gamzee, haha.
OH THE GOOD OLD DAYS
… and found this treasure from my trip to the zoo.
BIG JUICY JAGUAR BALLS
2. ~25 (I’m 22). Oldest I’ve ever been mistaken for was 29.
4. I’ve found that I usually find guys with black hair more attractive than any others. Other than that, arms, nice eyes, a good laugh.
14. I can plug my nose with my upper lip,
15. My hearing, my vocal chords, reading material (lolhomestuckcounts), my music collection (both audio and sheet music), and uhh….. water?
6. Physically, my biggest insecurities are my abdomen and hips. I guess you could call my biggest non-physical insecurity the memory of past failures. I get very uncomfortable when I’m reminded of something that I failed or embarrassed myself doing in the past. For example, I auditioned for a high-profile conservatory when I was applying to colleges, and I was so nervous that I forgot the words to my song and started crying during my audition. I heavily avoid going to that place, or anywhere near it, and withdraw myself every time people talk about it around me. It’s stupid and shameful and there you go.
So my first fantroll ever was made before hivebent even started:
It was essentially “me as a troll” and “I like Kanaya’s skirt” rolled into one monstrosity. It eventually evolved into this, which was equally as horrible, if not moreso:
The thing I was working on was an updated version of “me as a troll.” Here’s the sketch with the symbol and blood color thrown on:
I kept a few things, like the symbol and the dress from the second version, but I wanted to make it more “legit.” Keeping with troll “rules,” I placed her blood color (00a1ab) to be “Meta-Bourgeois”, nearly “High Class,” as per this chart:
I also changed the horns to appear more like the symbol. I guess the name and lusus can stay the same. I’ve never done anything with fantrolls, it’s just fun to think of ideas for them sometimes.
Also, according to the random land generator:
That seems fitting.